December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year for spanksgiving my wonderful husband was open to a road trip to SoCal. I was really hoping for a big turkey dinner with the fam at my paretns house- its been years since we have had this...but alas my folks had plans to visit my brother and sis-in-law in washington...I had been to seattle area the year before for their wedding and JUST saw my whole fam one month earlier, so we decided to head south anyway. We got to have dinner with my step-brother and his wife, mom and friend. It was Delish! We also did some cat-sitting for my parents!
Here are some pics:
 I really love the colorful table cloth and napkins!

 oh.so.full.
 LOVE that I caught the post-meal looks....this pic tells all
Wes calls both my parents cats "Ben"...because they are BENgals...and because they have these HUGE eyes like benjamin linus from  LOST

No comments: