June 21, 2010

Exciting Stuff

I would have to say this year started off with a move from West Oakland to El Cerrito, that was an adjustment in itself - the biggest downside is the increased commute, BUT...no more roommates! After things settled I had to up and decide to move forward with this surgery...by the begining of April, about the time the last box was emptied, I had a date set for the surgery. After a long-than-expected recovery I barely have enough time to readjust to full time work and here I am today - middle of the year, getting ready for a fun ride-to-work-day (riding my Hartley to work along with my fellow motorcycle-riding coworkers (fun!)...in a mear 5 days I turn 30 years old (no idea what Wes has planned for celebrating this weekend)...in a matter of a few weeks I get to go to Las Vegas to play and have fun in the heat, shortly after my dearest and nearest are throwing me a bridal shower- around that same time I get to celebrate 4 years of being with my sweetiepie...then I get to breathe for half a second before wedding plans and financial procurement goes into high-gear...then its the final weeks before the wedding day with a bachelorette party somewhere in between. Once the hoopla is over it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas then woah...my year is over. Could this have been a more exciting year? I think not...but wait its not over yet...in fact its only half-way through...in fact I am still 29 and I must go get ready for work.

No comments: