May 11, 2010

Two and a half weeks

Two and a half weeks post op and I dont knwo what I expected, but I feel like the pain adn discomfort has not changed much in the past week. I still have to wear some surgical dressings under a soft, supportive wireless bra and I still cannot lift things or reach for things. The only real difference is the itching- im very itchy! And I do not look forward to bedtime because it is really hard to resist the urge to roll over on my side and its hard to get comfortable and stay asleep lying on my back. Everything else aside I know I am healing well and the time is flying by.

In other news, I got a hair cut about two months ago and I dont remember why, but I wasnt in a good mood before or after the cut...but I took photos anyway...not a real dramatic difference....but it is surprising how well you can see where I stopped dying my ahir red.....

No comments: