April 17, 2010

Saturday

I would like to start off with a photo of some of my favorite people at work. Last December my buddy Ryan invited me adn my BFFs Rachael adn Trish over to his house gfor lunch. He recently bought this house and its super cool...I also totally heart his dog Lucy.

In other news I woke up this morning to a really bad headache that got worse as the day went on...I cannot take any blood-thinning pain releivers, but found a tylenol cold pill in my stash...it didnt do much for me but finally at about 330pm I found myself feeling better. Wes and I were going to test ride some Harleys for the fun of it today, but had to cancel because I wasnt feeling well. I have been slowly working on cleaning up the house but did not get too far at all. Lots of distractions.

I am also super stressed about getting everything done that I have to do at work before my leave and of course I have my other job tomorrow as well. It's going to be pretty stressful all around.

I do want to mention how blessed I feel to have such an amazingly supportive and positive reaction to my surgery from friends and family - I am so touched.

That's all for today!

No comments: