January 28, 2010

More on Sue

I guess I feel compelled to write about my friend because she is in the forefront of my thoughts. I woke up early this morning and remembered a time that I was planning the holiday party for my work and Sue was trying to get some side jobs doing floral design. I hired her to make the centerpieces and I think she was having a hard time at the time and she was even running late with them before the party started. She did not normally do this for a living and I started to wonder if I should have hired one of the suggested florists...but sure enough she showed up with all of the pre-arranged centerpieces in a taxi and they were so amazingly beautiful.

Sue has this magical way of stretching a dollar and making a masterpiece out of next to nothing. Not only did I get many compliments on the flowers, but everyone wanted to take one home.


No comments: