November 12, 2009

Two Years Ago

Two years ago I blogged from Boston:
NOVEMBER 11, 2007

Quick Blog from Boston
So I have a few moments since my cuz went to the dentist and the nephew is sleeping. So I have decided I do not like red-eyes. I was looking forward to the in-flight movie and free sodas and I got neither. I also like to read my magazines and all the lights were off so people could sleep. I would have been an asshole if I turned on my overhead light. So I tried to sleep as much as I could but was mostly bored on my way to Philly. Once in Philly I made my way to my next flight and got onto the smallest plane I've ever been on in my life. I swear I've ridden city buses larger than this! Only two seats on either side of the aisle, and the seats were tiny! No nothing offered either. It was a one hour flight and so since I felt really wonky from the moment I got off the long flighyt, I slept on this one hour flight. I have to say once I arrived in boston I just felt gross. I wanted to brush my teeth and take a shower and sleep. But had the whole (three hours later) day ahead of me. So even though it was 830am when i arrived, it was really 530am my time. Oh boy! I had a great time with my brother and his family though and my nephews, although getting older are still a blast. Later we took a ride to my cousins, where I would stay and all had dinner. My uncle and another cousin came out too. It was really fun./ Although after dinner, I laid down on the couch in the living room next to the fire place and I was out like a light.. . . oh andhave I mentioned how freezing it is here??? It's soooo cold! Very pretty, but cold. And I am not usd to it so I walk around the house with a hat and fleece and socks and slippers. Anyway. . the main joy of this trip besides seeing the nephs, is seeing my cousin-nephew Connor, who is two (almost 3) and my new baby neice Alicia. They are both very precious and I commended jen and kevin. they make it look so easy! ANyway my babe just called, so I'm off!

No comments: