October 26, 2009

A unique proposal

Wes and I were at a local ice cream place, sitting outside enjoying the warm weather and having our treat when he looks down onto the bench his foot is perched on and says "what's that?" I take a look and this is what I see:


To further investigate Wes grabs it (it was stuck to the bench magnetically) and this is what it was:


Wes then went to put it back, afraid of what would be inside, but my curiosity got the best6 of me. I was really expecting either candy, drugs, or empty with just a magnet. Instead I saw a $2 bill and a rolled up paper which read this:


If the note wasnt there I probably would have kept the cash and called it my lucky day, but I put it all back and left it where we found it.

The next day we went by there again and it was gone....I hope Melinda said yes!

No comments: