March 27, 2009

Bloggy Time`

So lately I am less into blogging based on thoughts in my head or activities in my life and more on photos I am processing from my camera. I have this pretty strict method of processing my photos, and I insist on processing them from least recent to most recent (otherwise how would I ever get around to those older ones, right?) So I will be constantly blogging from the past. . . oh well.

OK I was going to post photos from valentines day . . .but Mister (cat) just barfed . . . again. See he had been barfing every few days or so for weeks so we took him to the vet who said we could pay for a bunch of expensive tests or we could try feeding the two cats separately and give him wet food or watered down dry food and feed him smaller amounts throughout the day. So I went home, set up separate feeding areas behind closed doors and I watered down the dry food, fed him alone and in small amounts. No good- he still barfed (well technically he is regurgitating) so then we got wet food. I chose the highest in protein and lowest in carbs from the store, but I didn't want the mess of cans so I got Whiskies pouches. It's like crack. He goes NUTS for it. It s really annoying how he is always yelling for food. We did good for about a week of feeding him tiny amounts of the wet food- then he barfed again! We then made his portions even smaller and waited at least 20 minutes before giving him more . . and he JUST barfed again. As much as I do not want to throw down $200 for another vet visit and a bunch of tests, which will probably just lead to him having to get some expensive procedure or medication . . I love thew damn thing. I love it so super much it shouldnt be right or natural for a person to love a furball this much. so today I will make an appointment and torture Mister with the cat carrier again and take money out of the harley fund (sob) but at least I will know that I did everything I could to make sure my best furry friend was not ill and will be okay.

With that I leave you with some Mister Pictures.



1 comment:

Wesley said...

I love the Mister, he'll be fine 'cuz he's a tough sucker