December 31, 2008

Time to Reflect?

Well last day of 2008 so I guess it's a blogger's duty to reflect. Wow- what a year. I already had the perfect boyfriend, but I will be damned if he did not get even more perfecter. Yes- he is a better boyfriend and I have fallen More in love. Every day I thank my stars to have him in my life. I am truly blessed in the love department.

As for my weight loss journey, well I manager to lose over 25lbs and gain it back. I don't feel good about it, but now, for the first time I know I can do it and in 2009 it will be my one and only goal to do it again and take it further.

I feel like I maintained friendships and became closer with some family members.

I have family members and friends get married and get engaged.

I played a part in the opening of a world class museum and love my job.

I learned how to change my own oil and am fully recovered physically from my motorcycle accidents- in fact i desperately miss riding.

I worked with Brian to create a line of plus size women's motorcycle gear- which will launch officially in 2009 sometime.

I started a side jewelry business selling Cookie Lee Jewelry. Super fun and cute jewels!

got a new roommate and new kitty roommate who are awesome so far.

boy what more could a girl want? it was a good year for me personally and i cant wait to see what 2009 will bring!

Thanks for reading my blog and happy new year

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! You're a better blogger than me...I haven't posted in what seems like forever!