October 20, 2008

Wow how time flies

I was contacted recently by someone doing apaper or something about people and weight loss blogs and she asked me to do a survey. I had to look back and see when I started this darn blog and its been about 15 months. I had to look back at my original weight (scary close to my current weight) and I had to explain myself a little.

Well at one point I lost close to 30lbs. I don't remember at what moment I deicded after I platueaued that it wasn't worth the extra effort to keep going and I slowly let things fall back to how they were, but it happened.

I have started excersizing again, but I don't feel the same motivatin for my eating habits.

Well at least I am excersizing again, right?

I think come January I might have to see if I can get Wes on board with me for an overhaul in our ways. ...again ....

1 comment:

michelle said...

It's tough, but I know you can do it. I was contacted by someone too. She's doing research on how blogs and weight loss are related, right?