August 25, 2008

Quick Updates

Jewelry:
I officially signed up to be a consultant with Cookie Lee. I am very excited to receive my inventory of jewelry. Rachael and I will put on a show in Early October. Here is the e-mail I sent out to everyone:
As many of you already know,
I am beginning to sell Cookie Lee jewelry for fun (and extra money). Their new catalog came out today.
You can view the ENTIRE new catalog online here: http://www.cookielee.biz/esuite/home/jackiedyer
Please e-mail me to:
-Request a hard copy catalog
-Book a Cookie Lee party at your home or work (host gets free jewelry/gifts/discounts
-Order from the new catalog
-Let me know if you would me to not bother you with future e-mails regarding jewelry

Thanks so much and PLEASE pass long the link and my info to anyone you think might be interested in inexpensive, fun jewelry!
Jessica Nelson
jessywoman@gmail.com
415.505.7376

Jackets:
Nelson Rides new website is up and we will be selling soon
Check it out here.

Relationship Stuff:
I am still head over heels for Wes.
I am a little wedding crazy ATM too.
This is the ring I dream of . . . . .
Here are some ideas I have for my own wedding. . . . some day

Weddings:
I went to Danielle's wedding a few weeks ago, actually I was in it- and it was AMAZING! I am so happy for this super awesome couple. They are good friends and a total inspiration.
Photos here.

Diet:
I have remained on my plateau. I am down 0.2lbs total from starting this second round of WW. Wes and I are exersizing once or twice a week.

2 comments:

michelle said...

The Nelson Rides website looks great!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does. And you've gotta go with the orange callalilies.

Sophia