July 14, 2008

Dieting

Okay, so I have gained back a bit of my weightloss, but today we started a new session of weight watchers, with a new leader, at a new date and time. I already am tracking again (its only been half a day though) and I already brought my lunch to work again. I only have 6.5 points left to my day and I dont think i can consume that and not go over, but I am hopeful.

I must admit I felt the need to eat when I was hungry, then I felt the need to eat everything i brought for lunch, and now i feel too full. I probably could ahve had half of it. I made a tuna sandwhich though, which i have been craving and the fresh strawberry were so sweet and good.

Still better choices than eating out! Yay me!

I also went for a walk at lunch with a coworker. Ive already gone 2.5 miles today according to the pedometer.

I hope I can keep this up. It's weekends and time at home that gets hard.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Good for you Jessy! Oh man, I've been craving tuna as well!