June 25, 2008

It's my BurpDay!

It's my birfday and already it's a great one. I guess I was excited or something because it took me a long time to fall asleep last night. And this morning I woke up to a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Flowers seriously make you feel special and brighten your day. My boyfriend rocks big time for pulling that off. Then I got a home made card with those sweet words that make me swoon for him every time. He really knows how to make a girl feel special on her birthday!

Today at work my coworkers are taking me out to lunch and tonight I have a hot date at one of my favorite restaurants. This is going to be such a great day.

Then the day after tomorrow- VEGAS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gaelen said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I hope you have a really nice time in Vegas.

michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!